Beginning in November, DDUUC will host two (2) in-person Sunday Services per month at the church and two services remotely on ZOOM. In-person Sunday Services will be determined on a month-to-month basis, to be communicated to the congregation via email in advance. The Sunday Service status will always be available on the DDUUC calendar.
SUNDAY SERVICES IN NOVEMBER
The first two Sunday Services (November 7 and November 14) will continue remotely on ZOOM. The last two Sundays in November (November 21 and 28) will be held in-person at 39 Park Street.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND ATTENDANCE RESTRICTIONS
– All adult attendees at in-person Sunday Service are required to bring and show proof of vaccination for entry. Unvaccinated adults are requested to attend remotely as available.
– Children under 12, who are ineligible for vaccination, are welcome at in-person services and Religious Education.
– All adults and children must bring and wear a face covering at all times inside the building.
– Hand sanitizer is available at the door.
– Attendees must practice social distancing in all seating areas. In-person capacity will therefore be limited.
– There will be no food or drink inside the building. Coffee Hour is suspended. Weather permitting, attendees are encouraged to socialize outdoors following the conclusion of Sunday Service.
– Every effort is being made to ensure in-person Sunday Services are also streamed live over ZOOM. Audio quality and a stable connection are challenges we are working to overcome so we can provide a worthwhile experience for remote attendees. The first two in-person services (November 21 and 28) may not be the best quality over ZOOM as we troubleshoot technical hurdles, but we hope to have a stable streaming setup before December meetings.
The Board continues to discuss potential ways to clearly broadcast in-person services over ZOOM while allowing remote attendees to fully participate in the service. If you have suggestions or resources, or would like to volunteer to assist with the technology and/or logistics of streaming in-person services via ZOOM (we need audio/video volunteers for onsite setup and stream monitoring as well as remote volunteers to join a test ZOOM meeting and give us feedback on audio/video quality) please contact John at email@example.com