COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND ATTENDANCE RESTRICTIONS
- All adult attendees at in-person Sunday Service are required to bring and show proof
of vaccination for entry. Unvaccinated adults are requested to attend remotely as
- Children under 12, who are ineligible for vaccination, are welcome at in-person
services and Religious Education.
- All adults and children must bring and wear a face covering at all times inside the
- Hand sanitizer is available at the door.
- Attendees must practice social distancing in all seating areas. In-person capacity will
therefore be limited.
- There will be no food or drink inside the building. Coffee Hour is suspended. Weather
permitting, attendees are encouraged to socialize outdoors following the conclusion of
- Every effort is being made to ensure in-person Sunday Services are also streamed
live over ZOOM. Audio quality and a stable connection are challenges we are working
to overcome so we can provide a worthwhile experience for remote attendees. The first
two in-person services (November 21 and 28) may not be the best quality over ZOOM
as we troubleshoot technical hurdles, but we hope to have a stable streaming setup
before December meetings.